
Here is our most recent family picture. It was taken by our friend at our company's regional Christmas party. Not the best picture ever, but maybe its better than nothing!

A few weeks ago we attended a prayer retreat. The hotel we stayed at had a great indoor pool. The night before we left, this is how I found Noah sleeping. Do you think he was excited to swim?


One of our friends gave the kids a little bit of pocket money for the holiday (a typical custom here). Callie was a woman on a mission at the bazar. She looks like "Little Miss Priss" with her wallet, purse, and fancy new sunglasses.


In my last post I wrote about our friends who had just had a baby. Finally, Callie and I got to go over and meet little Sami. Oh sweet mercy, I forgot how little new babies are (and the way their head smells). OUCH! My ovaries are aching! This picture does not do justice to the tiny-ness of this sweet little thing. So adorable!!
Saving the best for last...
Today was "tea club." As soon as we arrived at the host's flat and were seated, my friend pulled two little bottles out of her purse. It was something called "ant oil." YIKES! I didn't quite understand it all, but something about the oil is made from ant eggs- GAG. Anyhow, I grabbed one of the bottles for closer inspection. There was a ton of Arabic writing and a picture of a big 'ole ant eating hairs away at the folicle. Ok, double yikes. This stuff was some sort of hair removal?!?!? Um, no thanks! I'll pass!!

2 comments:
Dear Lizzie you are priceless in more ways than one. You are precious in Dads sight
Know that you are loved and cherished by all your family and friends and we yarp for you and your family everyday.
Loads of love
Ramona
thank you for the sweet family pictures
Noah you're cool with the googles!
Miss Callie you look to SHARP!
you are your Mom made over
Love ya all
Ramona
Post a Comment