So, I need your help! Christmas is one week away, and I am struggling to come up with some traditions, food, and ways to make it special. Here, it is absolutely just a normal day for everyone else. They have no idea that it is such an important day to us. Of course, I do not want the world around me to stop and throw a Christmas parade. But, I would like some ideas on how to help my family focus on the what and why we celebrate and to have special fun together. PLEASE give me your ideas!!
3 comments:
Hi
How about a birthday cake for you know who making cookies with the
kids and we always had a country breakfast Christmas morning biscuits gravy etc.Have fun
Love to you all
Ramona
Hey you,
How about singing carols and staying in your jammies all day and playing games? Maybe you could come up with some kind of "hot cocoa"? Whatever you do, have a wonderful time together.:-)
Love,
Lisa
I have a very small navity that I put on the top of a birthday cake and we sing Happy Birthday to the son. The children love it because they love birthdays, but it reminds them what all this is really about. My sweet Elizabeth, you are so creative, I know you will make it very special. As always we miss celebrating with you and yours. I doubt I will ever get used to not seeing your beautiful smiling face, but I know you are where you have been called. Have a wonderful holiday and remind those darlings they have an Aunt Joyce. I am sending a check to Tom for whatever you may want or need. This isn't support but you and Justin use it the way you want. Uncle Sonny and I love you all and wish you a blessed day and year.
Blessings and Love,
Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment