As promised here is a quick video of Callie doing her part in the Independence Celebration Program at school. Like I said, her class was the first to present, and she was the fist in her class. I know the video isn't great, and you can't really see her while she is speaking, but just know that the first little girl voice you hear is hers, and be really proud of her. I know I am!!!! The entire elementary and middle school, their parents, and lots of locals were there (think of who shows up for a 4th of July parade).
By the way... Noah's class didn't get to present their part because too few of the kids had learned it. So, the teacher would not let them go up front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Miss Callie! I am so proud of you, Love, Gamma
Just like her Mommy!!!!
Love to you all
Ramona
Post a Comment