Callie has had ringworm for so long that we are going to make it our household pet and name it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Elizabeth,
I miss you so much! I so look forward to reading your blog. I check it everyday to see if there is a new post. I laughed so hard today that my co-worker (from the next office) had to ask if I was ok. Bunco will never be the same without you. I hope everyone is doing well. You're very brave and selfless in taking on this adventurous journey. Love to everyone. Sandy Jones
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
1 comment:
Elizabeth,
I miss you so much! I so look forward to reading your blog. I check it everyday to see if there is a new post. I laughed so hard today that my co-worker (from the next office) had to ask if I was ok. Bunco will never be the same without you. I hope everyone is doing well. You're very brave and selfless in taking on this adventurous journey. Love to everyone. Sandy Jones
Post a Comment