She is so adorable! I'm not sure how you'll ever be able to discipline such a cutie.
Did you get my email address? I left it in a comment a while back. I think on the post "how was your day"...or some where around that post. I'd love to hear from you.
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
She is so adorable! I'm not sure how you'll ever be able to discipline such a cutie.
Did you get my email address? I left it in a comment a while back. I think on the post "how was your day"...or some where around that post. I'd love to hear from you.
Lucy, LOVE THE HAT and our precious little girl. Gamma
She is Noah in a dress!!! They are almost identical I think! Way cute and miss you all lots!
Post a Comment