A tatil is a vacation or holiday as the Brits would say. Lots of our friends are leaving this month for their tatils. It seems like EVERYONE except Americans and maybe the Japanese takes nice long relaxing vacations- for the minimum of two weeks!! Can you imagine, two weeks?!?!? They go off, who knows where, with no cell phones, lap tops, or contact numbers, and they just relax. REST. BE.
What's our deal? What's so important that we can't go away together and actually enjoy ourselves? I'm sure everyone's excuse is money. But... really, with some planning and creativity you could plan a nice long, inexpensive vacation. Or, and I know this is a crazy thought, put money away weekly for such a trip. Other people all around the world do it. They aren't rich. In fact, a lot of them are a heck of a lot poorer than we are and they take two or three long vacations.
I'm in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment