Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

5 comments:

Pat said...

I hope the trip has been a rewarding and restful week for the entire family and Jennie. I have missed your blog this week but was glad that you were all having a wonderful adventure. My love to each and all, Mom

Pat said...

Okay!!! The beach is far away, you are home and it is time to update your blog. Love, Mom

Carol said...

Where is Elizabeth?? I miss your updates..come back soon:)
Love,
Carol

Valarie said...

Elizabeth ~ I just came across your blog. Just from skimming, I can't figure out where you guys are. I'm sure there's a reason. I'd love to hear from you.

Blessings ~ Val

Elizabeth said...

Hey Mom and Carol- I'm on it!

Hey Valerie- I can't tell you where I live. Sorry. If you give me your email we can correspond!
Good to hear from you!

-Elizabeth