Today was one of those days. It used to be very rare that Justin and I would both be ready to sell the kids to the highest bidder and move to a commune in middle America. Unfortunately they have come more often these days, and today was one of them! Things didn't go right, we didn't understand like we wanted to, the kids were crazy, Mt. Stairverest got the best of me. It was a zinger, I'll tell you.

How much do you think I can get for these kids? Maybe I can trade them to the gypsies for a horse!- You need horses in middle America, don't ya? I'm off to check this country's laws concerning the matter!!
"There are better days to come than those we leave behind." C.S. Lewis
6 comments:
Put them in boxes and overnight them to me collect. Do not trade them for a horse, the horse would eat too much! They are precious and just need some good weather so they can burn off energy. I love each of you so very much. Let me know when the packages will arrive. Mom
I sent you an earlier comment wonder why it didn't come through?
anyway I said remember the old saying you pay for your upbringing
well-------send Mama Pat and Debra a big I love you and you can send them to me ups also
Love ya
Ramona
I'm right there with you! Although Luke and I would opt for trading ours in for a small hut on a secluded island! =)
You would never know by looking at that picture that those three would be capable of a day like that....they are cute!
I hope you are having better days, and know that you are NOT alone!
Love you guys
Heidi
Oh.my.word.
I am totally there with ya, sista! Only my day to sell my kid (or ship him to Ist) was April 4. So maybe it was on the jet stream or something else that affects Europe before it gets to MI. :P
I went to bed early that night and slept for 10.5 hours and the next day was muuuuuch better.
You are SO not alone--and I hope it got better quickly! :)
xoxo
yer northern twin
I'll take 'em - because I know you'll want 'em back! :-)
It's so hard to have three little ones. I look at moms that try to keep track of three children and I wonder, "how did I ever do that?" It looks overwhelming - because it IS overwhelming. I'll be glad when J. comes over to provide you with a little respite.
It gets better - I promise. You know that I would tell you if they drive you crazy forever.
It's a good thing they're cute!! ;-)
much love and empathy -
stephanie
We're already at our personal limit of three. Sorry!
Post a Comment