Go buy yourself a Mac computer. They are fantastic!! I know its scary. You think you'll have to change a lot of things and figure out how to work a computer all over again. And before you know it you'll be a third grade teacher wearing a denim jumper with an apple on it. But, it really isn't that hard, and it is totally worth it! One of the best features is the built-in Photo Booth. It is easy entertainment. If you want to keep your kids quiet for an extended period of time- this is the answer. Well... except for the laughter!
This is a small sampling of the fantastic photos we've taken in our photo booth!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My brother has a mac and I remember one night on a family vacation playing with that photo program...we laughed so hard that we cried! Funny stuff. I love the one of Lucy with the block head! Have a GREAT family get away! You deserve it! Heidi
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
2 comments:
My brother has a mac and I remember one night on a family vacation playing with that photo program...we laughed so hard that we cried! Funny stuff. I love the one of Lucy with the block head!
Have a GREAT family get away! You deserve it!
Heidi
OK ... some of those are creepy. Sharp teeth!
Post a Comment