Ok, so you want to know 2 things that are not fun?
1. When you are making you best attempt at conversation with someone from here, and your 6 year old says, "Mom, why do you always make that weird face when you're speaking Tish?" Oh great! So now, not only do I have to worry about what I'm trying to say, but how crazy I look when I'm saying it. This is just great.
2. Speaking of my face... it seems I have hit puberty, or at least my face thinks so. For some reason I now have the skin of an oily 13 year old. I can't find Oxy 10 anywhere! For Pete's sake I look like a pimple machine. Good grief, don't I have enough to deal with? I'm wondering if Job got acne. Not that I think my plight is similar to Job's. But, it does seem like the ultimate insult!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kids...
You wait and wait for them to start talking and then they never shut up!
Learning is an exponential process. The more you learn the language the quicker you will learn it and the cycle will continue. You'll build on what you know and it will get clearer and clearer. It's kind of like when you put together a puzzle. At first it's slow and makes no sense and it can be overwhelming. But it goes quicker with each piece because you start to see the picture and it all makes sense.
Does that make sense?
Do you want me to send you some Oxy10? Remember - I have a 12-year-old and 14-year-old. We have an abundant supply! ;-)
love,
stephanie
Post a Comment