Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm Just Sayin...

When the bread man comes to the door with fresh hot bread, might as well get two loaves because I know the kids and I'll eat an entire one as soon as we shut the door!

3 comments:

Pat said...

it is a good thing you are climbing several flights of stairs a day to compensate for the bread. I know it is wonderful. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

fresh bread right to your door wow!
glad we don't have that service here can't imagine what we would all weigh,nothing smells better except maybe choclate chip cookies.
Fresh bread to your door might be a good business for someone to start here. Glad lil miss Callie is better
Love ya
Ramona

Anonymous said...

OH, that would certainly be a dangerous thing for me! I would be greeting that man at the top of the stairs... not even wait for him to get to my door! I love that idea!

Heidi