Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Goodness, Gracious, Quakes Alive!
I just lived through my very first earthquake! Ok... so maybe lived is a little dramatic. How about, I just felt my first earthquake! We were meeting with our language coach when I felt a rattling feeling. It didn't freak me out at first because I have felt that feeling before near a quarry. But this one lasted, and lasted. It was quite small, but still, I could see my plant shakin'! I think I'm still rattling a little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
please tell me that earthquakes are not common there!That rattles me too
tell me what veggies are plentiful and I will round you up some recipes
love to you all
ramona
The morning paper said that the quake was a 4.9, but it was centered about 60 mi south of here. In our town it was about a 3.0. Earthquakes are common in our country, some in the past have been severe. Not much different from San Fransisco.
Justin
Post a Comment