Monday, January 21, 2008
clara
a year ago yesterday justin's precious sister, clara, passed away after a long and courageous battle with brain cancer. i can say the pat things like we were so glad to have the time that we did with her, or we are so thankful that she is in heaven now. those things are true but even more so i am left asking why. why did that end up the way it did? we begged the lord for his mercy and healing- many people did. it is so very true that knowing clara loved jesus and is in heaven is a comfort. but, why didn't he heal her in the time and way we asked?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow. i can't believe it's been a year. her death really doesn't make sense - we see "through the glass darkly."
one day it will be clear because we really do have a good Dad and He won't leave us bewildered forever. full understanding will come and we will see everything clearly.
1 Cor. 13:8-13 says,
"Love will last forever!
Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! But when full understanding comes, these partial things will become useless.
When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.
Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."
(NLT)
(((((((((leonards)))))))))
yarping for you guys today.
Post a Comment