Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

chi chi and nalice

ok... this should be one of callie's quotes but it is too long. first off, you need some background information. chi chi and nalice are callie's imaginary friends. but, they are very real to her, and she talks about them all the time!! so, here is the story:

c: chi chi's mom is dead.
e: oh, that is terrible!! didn't she just have twin boys last month!? what happened?!
c: it's ok, because her dad is fine. but he can't make piggy-tails.
e: what happened to chi chi's mom? and since she and nalice are twins, didn't nalice's mom die too?
c: yes, mom. she died from not eating.
e: she should have eaten her vegetables.
c: that just goes to show ya!
e: yes it does!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart girl she is
I also had an imaginary friend when I was growing up and her name was Patsy but I had an imaginary dog ]named Peppy]also they say realy smart children have make believe friends
way to go Little miss Callie
Love ya
ramona

Anonymous said...

there I go again should be really
got to get better proofing my msg

Luke Ankeny said...

I love these stories and quotes! Callie is a hoot!!!

Heidi

Robinson's Round-Up said...

I had forgotten about Chi Chi and Nalice. That kid cracks me up. I told Cory about backaroni and cheese and walbart. And he now calls it those things cause it makes me laugh so hard!!! Callie told me she left all her kisses at walbart and she wasn't going to go back and get them!

Elizabeth said...

what about snunks? she always says that when she is trying to make me laugh so that i'll forget that she's in trouble for something!!

Elizabeth said...

oh... you should have seen chi chi and nalice yesterday. they were in america yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading Callie's quotes! She is one funny girl!!!