Hooray! I'm so glad you mentioned your blog in your last email...I will check it often and look forward to hearing more of your experiences and seeing your family! The kids look so cute!!! Love you all!
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
4 comments:
you are correct! They are so cute. I can't believe how much Lucy has grown. They all look as if they are having a great time. love to each of you, Mom
What a great picture of the kids. They are growing up so fast. Hugs to all.
What a precious three so love being able to see them how about a picture of you and Justin?
Happy little faces with ice cream.
Love to you all
Ramona
Hooray! I'm so glad you mentioned your blog in your last email...I will check it often and look forward to hearing more of your experiences and seeing your family! The kids look so cute!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment