I can't believe Callie's quotes. They make you laugh out loud even when you don't hear them from her mouth! Have you ever thought about submitting them to reader's digest and trying to win a few dollars with them? I think she could win! Maybe you can submit by email these days?
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
4 comments:
Love seeing your beautiful family
give each other a hug and kiss from me
Ramona
what beautiful smiling faces, I love them so very much and their Mommy and Daddy also. So good to see these pictures. Love, Mom
I can't believe Callie's quotes. They make you laugh out loud even when you don't hear them from her mouth! Have you ever thought about submitting them to reader's digest and trying to win a few dollars with them? I think she could win! Maybe you can submit by email these days?
What a hoot! Callie is my kind of girl! Love the pictures - keep 'em coming!
Stephanie
Post a Comment