you should see the matching scarf!! i made the hat a little too big (perfect for her piggy tails, though) so maybe i'll send it to you if she gets bored of it!
How precious are my grandbabies all bundled up and ready for the cold weather. I love the blog and the fact that I can keep updated on all of you.Love, Pat(Mom)
I love the blog and believe me it is a great way to see the changes and keep up with you all in a more timely manner. I would be lost without Lauren and John's blog and now yours. The pictures are wonderful. Love ya', Aunt Joyce
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
4 comments:
I love Callie's new hat!! All purple and sparkly...you captured me perfectly! As if that was your goal, eh?
the kids look so much older than 6 months ago! It's not like you've been gone for a year or more, but they look so much more grown!
xoxo
you should see the matching scarf!! i made the hat a little too big (perfect for her piggy tails, though) so maybe i'll send it to you if she gets bored of it!
How precious are my grandbabies all bundled up and ready for the cold weather. I love the blog and the fact that I can keep updated on all of you.Love, Pat(Mom)
I love the blog and believe me it is a great way to see the changes and keep up with you all in a more timely manner. I would be lost without Lauren and John's blog and now yours. The pictures are wonderful.
Love ya',
Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment