I cannot believe that my baby is already one year old (don't mothers always say that?). Here are some pictures from her birthday. Not the big she-bang that I usually go for, but it was a fun time nonetheless! Our team leader happened to be working in the states a week before Lucy's birthday, so the grandparents were able to send presents to his hotel, and he delivered them to us. She was quite interested in the whole present thing. Unfortunately, her big brother and sister were a little too helpful! We had to fight them back from opening the presents, and they had to help "break-in" the new toys! We had some friends over for an American feast- including cheeseburgers, hot dogs, mac & cheese, and birthday cake! It was fun. Although, the cake didn't turn out so great. My frosting turned out quite runny, so the cake looked ugly. Oh well, I'm learning all over again! Now we have to learn how to tell people that Lucy is one year old... and I had just figured out how to say 11 months!
Happy Birthday, my sweet little princess! We adore you!

1 comment:
That cake looks fine. I cannot believe she is one. Look at all those teeth!!!! Your kids get cuter and cuter each time I see them (well, pictures of them:))
Post a Comment